Northwood Hills Golf Course
Course condition report::
due to large volumes of tee times and covid-19 practices, we cannot guarantee carts at this time. carts will be provided on a first come, first serve basis. sorry for any inconvenience.
Be sure to book your tee times now!
NORTHWOOD HILLS’ COVID 19 RESPONSE
As Covid-19 continues to impact our nation, we have been working diligently to provide you with a safe and healthy golf experience. We will continue to add to and modify this list as we learn more about what measures work best.
Current guidelines and protocols are , but not limited to, as follows:
- NO walk-ons. Please book online or over the phone (320-692-4325).
- Online payment or via phone with credit card is preferred.
- Please avoid paying with cash.
- Please arrive 15 minutes or more ahead of your tee time to help with social distancing.
- Golf check-ins and Food & Beverage pick-ups(when available) will be done via pass through window on South end of clubhouse.
- Scorecards & pencils will be available at check-in, not be displayed on carts.
- Single rider carts only, unless golfing with someone from the same residence or arriving in same vehicle.
- Carts will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Cups will be inverted for ease of access to golf ball. Please DO NOT touch flagsticks.
- Please limit practice green to next group on tee box.
- No rental clubs will be available. Avoid sharing clubs.
- Bringing additional sanitizers and use of you own PPE is strongly encouraged.
- Limited food and beverage options are available at this time.
- Clubhouse will be closed to the public. Only vendors, reps, deliveries, or staff permitted.
- Patio dining is available.
- If you need merchandise, please inform our staff and we will grab it for you.
- Sanitizer will be available at check-in counter and in outhouse facilities.
- Practice social distancing.
We appreciate your loyalty and patronage. Please help us by joining our efforts to create a healthy and safe environment for you, other guests, and our staff.
All of us at Northwood Hills are grateful to continue to serve you. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time and look forward to continuing to provide you with an enjoyable golfing experience.
Welcome to Northwood Hills Golf Course, a long-time staple of Garrison, Minnesota. For more than 50 years, our course has welcomed golfers from all throughout Minnesota, as well as from throughout the Midwest. Opened in 1969, it is known as a facility where the whole family can enjoy a round of golf. Our proximity to Grand Casino Mille Lacs means a change of pace is only a short drive away. After many years known as a beautiful and pristine course, our property started to age and lose some of its glory. In August 2014, Hardwoods Golf Course was then purchased by the Appeldoorn family and re-opened in spring 2015 as Northwood Hills Golf Course. We have worked very hard to restore the beauty of our course’s original days, and we are excited to share our grounds with golfers like you!
Northwood Hills’ mission is to provide an innovative and refreshing product that offers traditional and non-traditional golfers an enjoyable, affordable, and premier golf experience, through exceptional service, first-class professionalism, and outstanding facilities. We aim to enhance the recreational and social opportunities and add economic value to the surrounding area and communities for golfers and non-golfers alike. Ultimately these efforts will create a legacy that will last for generations.
2020 Season Passes NOW available! Click below for more info.
Find the right membership plan for you
Play & Stay
Come Golf with Us
PLAY AND STAY
18217 Captive Lake Road
Garrison, MN 56450
Director of Golf: Kristopher Boike